Your shopping cart is empty!
LEICA MS1 1GB industrial grade USB stick
for use in FlexLine and Viva series Total Stations.
Ruggedised USB stick in metal housing. Industrial standard with highest data security and reliability at extreme environmental conditions.
Industrial-grade memory cards Industrial-grade cards are specially developed, manufactured and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
The RISC controllers integrated into the cards offer improved product features, such as inbuilt error correction, automatic block management, power loss data protection and low power settings.
- The specially designed casings provide the best possible mechanical protection against bending or other imposed loads.
- The construction of the casings of industrial cards render them insensitive to the effects of electrostatic charges.
- The gold coatings on the contact surfaces are many times thicker than those of standard cards and are designed to be inserted at least 10,000 times.
- Power loss protection prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power failure.
- Inbuilt error correction and automatic block management ensure the longest possible service life by optimising the use of all the flash cells.
If individual cells fail, they are registered by the system and blocked from further memory write events.
Technical specifications of an industrial-grade card The data transfer rate is not the critical factor for a memory card used with TPS or GNSS instruments.
The most important advantage of an industrial card is its extreme operating temperatures.
Industrial Temp.Range -40°C - 85°C
Extended Temp.Range -25°C - 85°C
Standard Temp.Range 0°C - 70°C
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!